Poway, CA (August 2, 2018) – BMS is pleased to announce the release of the STS-E bi-directional wireless datalink system – the end-to-end solution providing reliable, high-quality, full-duplex IP data links for challenging operating environments. This system is designed for use in long-range airborne platforms – manned and un-manned, commercial applications, ground vehicles, and ground stations.
The STS-E full duplex transceiver delivers:
- Robust COFDM modulation, protected by forward error correction (FEC), perfect for multipath environments
- Full duplex Ethernet up to 25 Mb/s
- A wide dynamic range needed for mobile microwave links
- Migration to preferred IP architectures
- A small and compact design, less than 25 oz. (0.71 Kg) and 34 In3 (557 cm3)
- IP 67 environmental ingress protection
- Operation in S-band (2.0-2.5 GHz) and C-band* (4.4-5.0 GHz), license required (*6.425-6.525 GHz future development)
- Variable RF output up to 2 watts
- Two-way diversity reception
- A design that meets FCC and CE requirements
When combined with the BMS BMA-7100 Tracking Antenna System, the STS-E duplex data radio is an economical and high-quality commercial alternative to bespoke ITAR digital data links.
The BMA-7100/7200 Antenna Positioner provides:
- A continuous rotating pedestal
- A 300 lb. capacity handles large aperture reflectors with ease
- Dual harmonic drives provide industry-leading speed, pointing accuracy, and repeatability.
- Full Ethernet control with intuitive software GUI
- GPS, RF or dual mode tracking options
See the product specifications and photos at www.bms-inc.com.
Headquartered in Poway, CA with a sales and service center in Germany, BMS is the recognized leader in professional wireless video solutions with over 35 years’ experience providing flexible and robust wireless video systems for the broadcast industry. BMS delivers a portfolio of leading-edge systems that serve a diverse and professional customer base. The Company’s reputation for cutting edge wireless products and premier customer service has established BMS as the leader in professional real-time wireless video.
For inquiries, please contact:
BMS Sales Department
Phone: +1 (800) 669-9667 (U.S.) | +1 (858) 391-3050