BMS Customer Service
BMS’s customer service is exceptional and it is just one more thing that distinguishes us from the competition. We uphold quality service by conducting research, paying close attention to customers’ needs, and offering special service and warranty plans.
Items returned to BMS for repair, whether warranty or not, require a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number. These can be obtained by emailing our support center at Support@BMS-Inc.com.
Before contacting BMS with questions about the unit, please have the following information available so we will be able to better serve you:
- Customer name
- Contact person with additional information on the failure
- Contact phone and e-mail
- BMS product name and model number (See product label; example shown below.)
- BMS serial number (See product label; example shown below.)
- Equipment description
- Description of problem (included as much detail as possible)
- Return information
Notes: All BMS manufactured products carry a two-year factory limited warranty.
- Third party products carry the OEM’s warranty.
- For non-warranty repairs, BMS will provide an estimated repair cost for a nominal fee. This fee will be placed toward the cost of the repair if you opt to have it done.
- Repair Evaluation Orders: It is the responsibility of the Customer to inform BMS of any action to be taken (authorization to repair, return to sender, authorization to scrap) on a returned product within 60 days of BMS’ evaluation and recommendation. If no direction is provided to BMS in this allotted time frame, BMS may use its discretion to dispose of the returned equipment.
- Repair Orders: It is the responsibility of the Customer to pay BMS for repairs completed for Customer owned returned equipment within 30 days of completion of Repair. If no payment is provided to BMS in this allotted time frame, BMS may use its discretion to dispose of the equipment and forward the due bill to an agency for collection.
Return equipment to the following address:
Broadcast Microwave Services, LLC
Ref. RMA #
13475 Danielson Street, Suite 130
Poway, CA 92064
For non-warranty repairs, BMS can provide an estimated repair cost for a nominal fee, which is then applied to the cost of the repair, if you opt to have the equipment repaired by BMS.
For customer support, send a detailed e-mail to Support@BMS-Inc.com A customer support representative will contact you as soon as possible.