BMA-7100 Tracking Antenna
The newly designed BMA-7100 long range tracking system is a lighter, more modular replacement for the industry-leading BMA-5000 and BMA-7000 systems. It is a highly configurable solution that enables rapid deployment to satisfy the demands of the latest ISR and UAV applications.
The BMA-7100 provides more flexibility for mounting options and is easily transported in a Humvee. BMS’ Multi-Control Point-Plus application (MCP+), which has been updated for 2018, enables local or remote operation via the system’s new Ethernet control interface and requires minimal intervention during operations. Our MCP+ software interfaces with all of our BMA and GTA/TTA tracking antennas and can simultaneously control multiple systems with ease.
Tracking systems are available with multiple options including:
- Single and dual band configurations in the L, S, lower & upper C and Ku bands
- Receive-only or full transmit and receive capability
- Bi-directional data link using our newest STS-E full duplex transceiver
- Antennas up to 6’ diameter (contact factory for larger antenna needs)
- Tactical stabilization
- Upgrade for corrosive or marine/shipboard environment
- Dual rotary joint
- BMRT-4B tracking receiver to allow pseudo-monopulse tracking